CASA of San Mateo County offers several ways to join us in improving the lives of abused and neglected children in San Mateo County.
Together, we can make a difference.
Leadership and Governance – Consider regular involvement with CASA.
- Become a Board Member
- Join one of our Board Committees
- Join our Auxiliary
Financial – If you cannot commit your time, please consider supporting CASA financially.
- Provide immediate financial support
- Help us grow our endowment to ensure our work will continue
- Provide support through various forms of planned giving, such as bequests, gifts of real estate, appreciated securities and more
- Organize a friend/fundraiser in your home or in the community
Community Outreach – Assist us in educating the community about our successful work with foster children. We are always available to present to individuals, schools, businesses and corporations or other groups.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and help us spread the word.
- Facilitate an introduction to civic, professional, social or other groups that would be interested in our work
- Host an informational meeting at your home or workplace
- Please introduce your friends and colleagues to CASA.
- Share information about the importance of our mission to improve the lives of foster children
Volunteer – If you have the time.
- Become a CASA volunteer. Work one-on-one with a child
- Offer your skills or services to help the agency
- Join our CASA volunteer Fundraising Committee
Raise funds for CASA by shopping – register with eScrip
- Register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program on eScrip’s website (www.escrip.com).
- Participating merchants will make contributions to your chosen group, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. CASA of San Mateo County's Group ID is: 500004570.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on behalf of CASA of San Mateo County.
For more information about any of these opportunities, please contact
Patricia Miljanich, Executive Director at 650.517.5842 • firstname.lastname@example.org